Gurgaon is one of the leading real estate hubs in India and has lately witnessed a large number of property launches. You can choose from a variety of residential units when buying a home in Gurgaon. However, 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments such as the ones in M3M Skywalk are the most popular formats, with a high demand for both. Several factors have led to the high demand for these 2 formats of homes.
- A requirement of end-users: The main reason behind the high demand for homes in Gurgaon is the influx of migrants due to job prospects. Most of these migrants are bachelors or have small families. Even among those native to Gurgaon, relatively fewer homebuyers have families large enough to require a home larger than 3 BHK. On the other hand, people tend to buy a home with at least 2 bedrooms keeping in mind that if their family grows in future, a 1 BHK home wouldn’t be adequate.
- Maintenance costs: The larger the home, higher would be the costs and efforts needed for maintenance. Thus, it is better to not choose a home much larger than what you require as it would lead to unnecessary costs. Many homebuyers have been booking the 2 BHK apartments in M3M Skywalk Sector 74 for this reason.
- Several projects: The market for 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats in Gurgaon has urged several leading developers to come up with projects offering such apartments. This implies that the homebuyers now have a large number of options to choose from. Depending on your budget and requirements, you can choose a suitable 2 BHK or 3 BHK residential flats from a reputed developer.
- Competitive pricing: As mentioned above, there are plenty of housing projects offering 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats in Gurgaon. Naturally, this has led to a high level of competition among the developers. To stay in the market by attracting more buyers, they offer homes at competitive prices. A look at the M3M Skywalk price list would show you how reasonably the homes in high-end luxury projects have been priced.
- Easy to find tenants: Many of the migrants moving to Gurgaon for jobs or businesses seek rental homes for their accommodation. As 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments are high in demand among them, it is easier for investors to find tenants. Thus, homes of such formats are great assets for investment.
- Returns on investment: Due to the high demand, prices of 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments are expected to rise soon. You can, therefore, buy such a home and resell it for a good price in a few years. Returns in the form of rent would be quite lucrative too. As the demand for rental homes in Gurgaon is high, you can easily find a tenant willing to pay a lumpsum amount of rent.
- More rooms: While a 1 BHK home offers some of the same advantages as a 2 BHK or a 3 BHK one, you might want to keep a mind that living in a 1 BHK flat might prove to be inconvenient. Having more rooms implies that the home can serve you well in different situations, such as when you have guests or need to work from home.
All these factors have led to the high demand for the 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments in M3M Skywalk Gurgaon and buying such a flat would be a wise choice.